The University of DODOMA wishes to inform the following categories of applicants for admission into degree programmes (2017/2018) to observe the following:
CATEGORY A: SELECTED APPLICANTS WITH MULTIPLE ADMISSIONS
- Confirm admission at UDOM either through their accounts in the online application system (application.udom.ac.tz) or by sending a confirmation SMS to the following numbers:
0710-500-836/0710-495-222. Confirmation by SMS should indicate the name, programme and f4 index number.
- Deadline for confirmation is Sunday 8th October 2017.
- List of Applicants with multiple admission: Click here
CATEGORY B: SELECTED APPLICANTS WITHOUT MULTIPLE ADMISSIONS
- Report at the University on 28/10/2017 and participate in a compulsory orientation programme to start on 30th Monday 2017.
- Admission letters and other instructions will be available in their accounts used during the online applications.
- List of selected applicants: Click here
CATEGORY C: APPLICANTS NOT APPROVED
- Applicants not approved by TCU due to mismatch of their particulars and being found to be currently continuing with studies are requested to consult their respective Higher Learning Institutions and TCU for correction of their particulars.
- List of not approved applicants: Click here
CATEGORY D: APPLICANTS NOT SELECTED
- Applicants who applied but not selected in first round are invited to re-apply through the online application systems (Application.www.udom.ac.tz).
- The deadline for re-application is 10th October 2017.
- No application fee to be paid.
CATEGORY E: NEW APPLICANTS
- New applications are invited through online application system (Application.www.udom.ac.tz).
- Application fee is TSH 10,000/=, payable through TIGO- Pesa or CRBD during application.
- Deadline for application is 10th October 2017.
Please call any of the following numbers for help/clarification