The Embassy of the Republic of Korea is inviting experienced and qualified citizens of Tanzania to apply for the above mentioned vacant post.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To do all tasks related to reception/ front desk office such as phone operations, mail and reservations.
- Assist part of activities in the administration department (both general and consular sections)
- To carry out any other relevant duties as may be assigned by her/ his superior.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING:
- Formal education with diploma qualification or above.
- Training in front desk services, secretarial course or administration.
- Excellent command of English and Swahili languages.
- Good communication skills and positive attitude.
- Competent computer skills.
WORK EXPERIENCE AND CONDITIONS:
- At least one year of experience as a receptionist or equivalent.
- Experienced working with/ at Government organization or Diplomatic Mission is an added advantage.
- Full time employee working from 08:00- 16:00 and whenever required.
Applicants should physically submit their application letters, CV and copy of national IDs no later that 15th March 2018, from 8:30 to 15:00 (except break time 12:00 to 13:00); addressing their applications to:
CHIEF OF ADMINISTRATION,
EMBASSY OF THE REPUBLIC OF KOREA
19th Floor, Golden Jubilee Towers, Ohio Street, City Center
DAR ES SALAAM
The Embassy will conduct primary screening of submitted applications then the qualified candidates will be contacted for interview.