Business / Employer name
Hospitality & Leisure
Years of Experience
Less than 1 year
Other Dar es Salaam District Dar Es Salaam
The program is designed for external employees to learn the knowledge and skills that are necessary to become a successful Blackjack and specialty Dealers. The incumbent in this position must successfully complete a math test, a pre-screen interview, as well as an 8 week training course. Immediately following the training course, the incumbent must also pass Kings Casino live game table test before the formal employment.
Ideal candidate will be an energetic individual that is also personable, professional and possesses an outgoing personality.
- Must have effective communication skills.
- Must attend 95% of the classes.
- Must be able to perform basic mathematical functions and pass math assessment.
- Must be able to pass a urine sample drug screening test and a background check.
- Must be at least 21 years old by the completion of the dealer school.
- Excellent customer service skills are essential.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to work varied shifts during a 24 hour period, weekends and holidays are required as needed.
Dealer school is a PAID position. 30,000 weekly allowance will be paid to students who will qualify to enter the program (terms and conditions apply) and a training certificate will be issued at the end of the course.
Internal transfer eligibility guidelines apply to current employees:
Must have at least 90 days of continuous employment before entering the dealer school.
Kings Casino Mwanza is now offering a dealer school for external candidates with the opportunity to become a table Games Dealers.