Masasi – Nachingwea Water Supply and Sanitation Authority (MANAWASA) was officially established by the Government Notice No 105 of 2013.MANAWASA is a National Project Supplying portable Water and Sanitation Services in Masasi and Nachingwea town. The utility has two zones, Masasi District and Nachingwea District zone with the head quarter located in Masasi District.MANAWASA is looking for dynamic, results driven individual to all in the vacant posts.
Pump Operator Grade II (3 Posts)
Appointing Authority: Managing Director.
Reports to: Technical Manager.
Salary Scale: MAN – A
Nature of Employment: Permanent and Pensionable.
Holder of Form IV Certificate with Trade Test grade I in Electrical
Engineering/Electromechanical Engineering from recognized Institutions and three years relevant experience as an artisan in the pump House and Dam.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Carries out regular/ routine inspection of pumps at all pumping
- Carries out installation, maintenance and repair of the Authority’s water
- Keeps records of maintenance and repair works undertaken for every water
- Monitors operations of all pumps at all pumping
- Carries out service of the motor/pumps at Mailisita and Chiumbati according to the maintenance schedule and replaces worn out parts.
- Analyzes operations and working conditions of motor/pump on monthly basis.
- Assesses and recommends the replacement needs for bearings, grand parking, bushes and shaft when necessary.
- Maintains proper records of Water Pumps register.
- Advises the Maintenance and Logistic Engineer on all pumps maintenance
- Develops individual performance objectives, targets and standards in consultation with the immediate superior as part of performance agreement.
- Carry out water production on time.
- Performs any other related duties as may be assigned by Supervisor.
- Personal Traits.
- Ability to work independently.
- Resourceful and Performance oriented
- Good working relationship with all levels.
- Proven computer knowledge and
- Ability to work under
- Higher level of initiative, creativity and
- Be able to work and take direction within a mult- disciplinary and mult- cultural work environment.
- All applicants must be citizens ofTanzania.
- Age between 25 and 35 years.
- Application letter should be hand
- Applicants must attached an up to date
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) with reliable contacts, postal addresses, E-mail and Telephone/mobile numbers.
- Applicants must attach their relevant copies of relevant Academic Certificates, Form IV and Form VI National Examination Certificates, Birth Certificate and two recent passport size photographs.
- Applicants who retired from the Public Service for whatever reasons should not
- All posts attract competitive salary plus other fringe benefits.
All posts attract competitive salary plus other fringe benefits.
MODE OF APPLICATIONS.
Applicants must attach up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (VC) plus their certified copies of the following Certificates: Master’s/ Degree/ Advanced Diploma/Diploma/ Birth Certificate. Form IV/ and Form VI National Examination Certificates. All interested employees should apply (Handwritten) and submit applications in confidence to the below address:-
THE MANAGING DIRECTOR,
MASASI NACHINGWEA WATER SUPPLY AND SANITATION AUTHORITY,
The deadline for submitting application is 27.08.2018 at 17:00 hours.
Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted for interview, and those who will not hear from us should consider themselves as un-successful.
“MANAWASA Is equal opportunity Employer”.