The Good Samaritan Foundation of Tanzania (GSF) was established in 1962 under Rule no.5 of the Tanganyika’s Societies Ordinance of 1954. as a Trustee of Lutheran Church to engage in supporting provision of quality health services in the Northern Zone of Tanzania GSF perform this mission on three main pillars which are healing, training and research At the moment GSF owns several institutions devoted on performing various functions related to the provision of quality health care. Some of these institutions include Kilimanjaro Christian Medical Centre (KCMC), Kilimanjaro Christian Medical University College (KCMUCo), Kilimanjaro Clinical Research Institute (KCRI) and Kilimanjaro School of Pharmacy (KSP). At the moment. GSF is on the final stages of the construction of its new students’ hostels capable of accommodating more than 500 students at a time.
GSF would like to recruit qualified candidates to fill the following positions for its new student hostel;
WARDEN : 2 Moshi
24 months (renewable based on satisfactory performance) GSF Project Manager
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assists the Dean of Students in students’ counseling and guidance in one’s respective Hall of Residence:
- Coordinates academic advice for students in his/her respective Hall of Residence in collaboration with academic advisors;
- Coordinates students’ cultural, recreational and sports activities in his/her Hall of residence
- Serves as an advisor to students’ government at the Hall of Residence level and attends meetings of the Health Committee. Hall Assembly and Hostel Management Committee (HMC).;
- Issues permits to students who may experience emergencies that need absences from the Campus for some days;
- Takes care of students’ welfare and ensures that the sick are urgently treated and taken care of satisfactorily; and
- Performs any other duties as may be assigned by GSF Project manager.
Applicants should possess a Diploma in Education or Social Welfare or Community Development from a recognized and reputable institution Relevant working experience in a similar position is an added advantage.
The deadline for receiving applications is 21/8/ 2018
MODE OF APPLICATION
Interested persons should apply in writing and submit cover letter, current curriculum vitae and names of two referees to the email address provided below.
Postal Address: Executive Secretary, The Good Samaritan Foundation of Tanzania, P.O. Box 545, Moshi.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted for interview