Tanzania Institute of Accountancy – TIA Selections 2018/2019. The following applicants have been selected to join various programmes offered by the Tanzania Institute of Accountancy for the Academic year 2018/2019. The selected candidates should report to their respective campuses on 29th OCTOBER 2018.
- Joining instruction and admission letters can be downloaded through our website www.tia.ac.tz
- The Institute has limited accommodation facilities for its students. Those who wish to stay at the Institute’s Hostels should apply in advance to their respective campuses before commencement of an academic year.
- Applicants with status “PENDING FOR SELECTION’’ are advised to communicate with the institute through mobile numbers 062577774 OR O677777746.Unsuccessiful candidates can re-apply by choosing other programmes in which they are qualified as per our entry requirements communicated in the TCU guidebook.
- Candidates with multiple admissions are advised to continue with confirmation.
- Second round applications will be conducted from 6th up to 10th September