Indirect Channel Specialist Jobs – Tigo Tanzania
Tigo Tanzania Jobs, Indirect Channel Specialist
Indirect Channel Specialist (Grade 11)
Planning, organizing, commanding, coordinating and controlling the distribution structure, motivating the team, tracking the market, ensure the compliance of processes and procedures and the achievement of targets.
THE WAY WE WORK
You are open-minded, passionate and the way you work energizes others. You are committed to the timely delivery of a job well done. You behave with integrity and transparency.
- Ensure timely execution of strategic initiatives to achieve great performance to drive sales profitably and service delivery
- Identify and coordinate daily activities of team members; inspire your team to achieve desired results in productivity, teamwork, quality, and job knowledge
- Ensure performance plans are set, maintained, and continuously improved; generate creative solutions to identify improvements in processes
- Drive your personal and team growth and development by leveraging tools, resources, and relationships with other GTM team members
- Planning, organizing, coordinating and controlling the distribution department operations in Tanzania, to enhance efficiency and effectiveness.
- Managing the distribution operative policies, process and procedures.
- Tracking, monitoring and ensuring the achievement of distributions department targets
- Overseeing performance of the people under his supervision.
- Get updated information and continues feedback from the market.
- Make constant market audit and evaluations by having scheduled market visits.
- Controlling fraud and practice that can affect the company or the market
QUALIFICATION,EXPERIENCE & COMPETENCIES
- University degree, Bachelor of Commerce, Business related field or any other relevant degree is essential
- A Master’s degree is desirable
- A minimum of 2- 3 years’ work experience in related field
- Motivation for sales
- Dynamic and proactive
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively to a variety of audiences; strong reasoning, analytical, and organizational skills
- Proven ability to motivate teams and manage conflict; ability to provide feedback and develop team
- Ability to read, interpret, and effectively communicate necessary policies and procedures to others
- Negotiation skills
“We are committed to equal employment opportunities and unbiased treatment of all individuals in all employment practices”
Only Successful Candidates will be contacted