- ProjectZawadi (PZ) students feel supported, encouraged and free to seek guidance and help from the Counselors with all of their problems, both at school and at home.
- PZ students feel the Counselors know them – their unique strengths, hopes, goals and challenges as well as their home situations.
- PZ students feel encouraged and motivated to do their very best in school.
- Parents/Guardians of PZ students know their child’s Counselor, understand their roles, and place an importance on sending their children to school every day.
- Village school administrators understand the roles of, PZ, the Counselors and Guardian Teachers and support their work in the schools
- Guardian Teachers feel supported, encouraged and free to seek guidance and help from the Counselors in their duties and with any issues affecting PZ students.
- PZ students are aware of their various future options (academic and vocational) and are helped to select a path that will lead them to self-reliance.
- PZ donors who sponsor a specific child feel connected to that child and receive regular communications about that child.
- Ability to work independently, an empathic communicator, professional behavior with integrity, computer skills and flexibility as job changes and grows. The successful candidate will need to be prepared to live in Nyamuswa Village, Bunda District, Mara Region.
Applicants should submit their cover letter (including salary history/requirement) and CV by email to: email@example.com