International Partnership Scholarship for Undergraduate Students at ANU Australia 2019
The Australian National University(ANU) College of Business and Economics is inviting applications for its International Partnership Scholarship in Australia for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Each year the ANU College of Business and Economics an award was known as the ANU College of Business and Economics International Partnership Scholarship (“the award”). The objective of the award is to support diversity, continuous engagement with our recognized partner institutions and to strengthen educational outcomes for students.
ANU is a world-leading university in Australia’s capital. Excellence is embedded in our approach to research and education. ANU location points to their unique history, ties to the Australian Government and special standing as a resource for the Australian people. Their focus on excellence in research and education ensures their graduates are in demand for the world-over, well-prepared to address complex contemporary challenges.
Worth of Award
- The Scholarship value is $10,000 per annum. This amount will be paid in equal instalments at the beginning of each semester.
- The scholarship is offered in semester 1 and semester 2 each year
The award is available each year to a prospective student who:
- Is an international student;
- Has made an application for admission to an undergraduate program at the ANU College of Business and Economics;
- Is a current student of, or has graduated from an approved ANU College of Business and Economics partner program and institution.
- Has achieved at an excellent level in their final years of schooling at an approved ANU College of Business and Economics partner program and institution, as determined by the CBE academic panel.
How to Apply
Applications are called for with a closing date as set by ANU College of Business and Economics. The application is online on their website.
Deadline: Application closes March 22, 2019.