Job Vacancies at The Catholic University of Health and Allied Sciences (CUHAS), January 2019
CUHAS EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
The Catholic University of Health and Allied Sciences (CUHAS), owned by the Tanzania Episcopal Conference (TEC), provides training for over 2,700 students. CUHAS is currently running programmes in Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Master of Medicine (MMed), Master in Public Health (MPH), Master of Science in Pediatric Nursing (M.Sc.PN), Doctor of Medicine (MD), Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm), Bachelor of Science in Nursing Education (B.Sc.NED), Bachelor of Science in Nursing (B.Sc.N), Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Sciences (BMLS), Diploma in Pharmaceutical Sciences (DPS), Diploma in Medical Laboratory Sciences (DMLS) and Diploma in Diagnostic Radiography (DDR). CUHAS invites suitably qualified persons to be immediately considered to fill the following vacant position:
1. Positions: Assistant lecturer, Lecturer or Senior Lecturer in the Department of Bio-statistics and Epidemiology.
2. Nature of Employment: Full time
3. Required qualification:
- Assistant Lecturer: Holder of Master’s Degree in Applied Statistics and Epidemiology, Epidemiology and Biostatistics, Clinical Epidemiology and Biostatistics or in Biostatistics with a GPA of 3.5 and above from a recognize University and at least 3 years of experience in the relevant position
- Lecturer: Holder of PhD in Applied Statistics and Epidemiology, PhD in Epidemiology and Biostatistics, PhD in Clinical Epidemiology and Biostatistics or PhD in Biostatistics from recognized Institution with at least 2 Publication points in Peer Reviewed Journals and at least 3 years of experience in teaching Institution or Research
- Senior Lecturer: Holder of PhD in Applied Statistics and Epidemiology, PhD in Epidemiology and Biostatistics, PhD in Clinical Epidemiology and Biostatistics or PhD in Biostatistics with 5 publication points since the award of PhD and 3 years of teaching or research experience.
- A successful candidate for the post will be offered a competitive package and benefits in accordance to his/her qualifications and experience as per CUHAS Scheme of
- All applicants have to be Citizens of Tanzania.
- Applications must be typed in English.
- All application letters must be accompanied with detailed and current Curriculum Vitae, all relevant certificates and full transcripts.
- Names and valid addresses (and phone numbers and emails) of 3 credible referees must be provided.
The deadline is 31st January, 2019
MODE OF JOB APPLICATION
• All applications must be addressed and sent to:
Catholic University of Health and Allied Sciences (CUHAS),
P.O. Box 1464,
E-Mail to: email@example.com Copy to firstname.lastname@example.org