Legal Cum HR Officer – Ker & Downey Safaris (Tanzania) Ltd, January 2019
Ker & Downey Safaris (Tanzania) Ltd is a leading Hospitality company, based in Arusha, is looking for a Legal Cum HR Officer to be part of HR Team providing support for legal matters to all group companies.
- A holder of a Bachelor of Laws degree from a recognized university, and a Registered Advocate of the High Court of Tanzania or in process of attainment thereof.
- At least 1 year of professional work experience,
- Willingness to specialize in HR legal matters
- Strong interpersonal skills and a willingness to engage with Staff, Management, Government Officials etc.
Function and Responsibilities:
- Provide Legal Guidance and Advice on best practices for compliance, input on business decisions and contract negotiations, and legal strategies for litigation and other legal activities.
- Responsible for all employment law-related matters.
- Will represent the Group at CMA and High Court, in the case of a lawsuit or other legal proceedings
- Performs legal research for the benefit of the Group including compliance issues, updated cases reviewed and amended laws and Regulations.
- Ensure compliance with laws and guidelines related to Group’s activities, develop Company’s policies in light of changing legal requirements and organizational needs.
- Draft Legal Contracts and Correspondence of the Group
A market related salary will be reward for this challenging but rewarding position.
Send your CV to Recruitment@tgts.com before 17 January 2019.