Studentships for International Students at Queen Mary University of London in UK 2019
The Queen Mary University of London (QMUL) is offering scholarships to International Students pursuing postgraduate research programme in United kingdom for the 2019/2020 academic session.
The Queen Mary University of London (QMUL) is one of the UK’s top research universities, ranked fifth for world-leading and internationally excellent research. Queen Mary University is committed to improving social justice and achieving the previously unthinkable. A Russell Group university based in east London, they teach across the full disciplinary spectrum. They offer 200 fully or partially funded studentships for international students.
The success of research at Queen Mary is due to the high calibre and dedication of their researchers and supporting staff, and the excellent working environments within their research teams, centres and institutes. They are distinguished by outstanding results in national research assessments, high levels of research funding, and ambitious plans for the future.
Worth of Award
- QMUL offers 200 fully or partially funded studentships for international students.
- Scholarships are awarded for studying varies subjects offered at the university.
- QMUL offers research studentships to the value of around £12 million to support PhD students each year.
- Home, EU, and International students are eligible to apply.
- Applicants must have previous degree.
- University expects all students to have a good standard of English in order to successfully study on a course. The minimum English language requirement is GCSE grade C or 4, though the requirements for some courses may be higher.
How to Apply
- Step 1: Select your course of study from the list of postgraduate courses.
- Step 2: Academic entry requirements University accepts a broad range of overseas qualifications. Consult country/region specific information to find out whether you have the right qualifications.
- Step 3: English language and foundation courses. If your first language is not English you must be able to provide recent evidence that your spoken and written command of the English language is adequate for the programmes for which you have applied. For a full list of their English language requirements please see English language requirements web pages.
- Step 4: Applying to Queen Mary: Postgraduate applications should be made online. Paper applications are no longer accepted.
Deadline: Application closes January 31, 2019.