African Center of Excellence MSc Scholarship for Africans at University of Rwanda 2019.
The Management of the University of Rwanda through the African Center of Excellence is inviting applications for its MSc Programmes In Internet of Things at College for Africans at of Science and Technology (CST) in Rwanda 2019.
The African Center of Excellence in Internet of Things (ACEIoT) hosted at the University of Rwanda invites interested applicants to pursue a: 1. Masters of Science in IoT – Embedded Computing Systems (MSc. IoT-ECS) 2. Masters of Science in IoT – Wireless Intelligent Sensor Networking (MSc. IoT – WISeNET)
College of Science and Technology – the University of Rwanda, the former Kigali Institute of Science, Technology, and Management in Kigali, Rwanda is the first technology-focused institution of higher education to be created by the Rwanda government.
Worth of Award
- ACEIoT Scholarships There are few full and partial scholarship opportunities available on a competitive basis for eligible candidates from Eastern and Southern Africa Region
- Scholarships for Female candidates by IUCEA There are few full scholarship opportunities available on a competitive basis for eligible regional female candidates for 2019 intake
To be eligible;
- Applicants should have a minimum Second Class Honors Upper Division Degree in the discipline of Engineering/Technology (Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Electrical Engineering, Electronics, and Communications Engineering) or equivalent from any recognized Institution.
- Applicants must be from the following African Region: Rwanda, Kenya, Malawi, Tanzania, Ethiopia, Burundi, Mozambique, Uganda, and Zambia.
How to Apply
- Candidates are requested to fill in the Online application in the following link https://aceiot.ur.ac.rw/?q=content/application-form-postgraduate-studies.
- Submit a soft copy in PDF format as one document (merging all the listed documents in a single file) to Mrs. Jocelyne MUTAGANDA, the Postgraduate Studies Coordinator at email@example.com and to the Head of Masters studies of ACEIoT at (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Documents Required for Application:
- A cover letter indicating for which program of study the application is being made and description of the motivation to join the program
- A curriculum vitae (CV)
- Notarized Bachelor’s degrees and transcripts
- Recommendation letters from at least two academic referees who are knowledgeable about the applicant.
- Support letter from employer (if any).
- Copies of a valid identification card and/or passport.
- Sponsorship letter from an organization (if any).
- Applicants from countries where English is not the medium of instruction must provide an English proficiency certificate from a relevant body or institution in their respective countries.
- Proof of payment of non-refundable application fee 10,000RWF for nationals and members of East African Community (EAC) and 12,000 RWF for others. The application fees are payable to the University Account Number: UR/ACE-IOT 00094-07744800-77/RWF Bank of Kigali.
- Proof that you have applied for Equating Foreign Qualifications at the higher educational council (HEC) of Rwanda.
Deadline: Application closes on May 15, 2019.